Have been waiting for this day since I started work. Lets not talk abt the stupid dental appt in the morning.
4pm - 8pm
Went to sing KTV with Jason, Hei, Kui Hiong, & Li Chia. @ PartyWorld Int'l Building. I thot i was late cos Lisa was such a dilly dally. So i half ran from Hyatt to Scotts and reallyran to the actual destination. I was both early and late.
1 free drink each and some snacks tgt with the many songs that we sung. Hei was really 1 great singer, I must say. Her voice was really cut out to be a Canto-singer. It was great to have FIR, SHE, Rene, Stef, Jay Chou, Lee Hom, JJ, Fish, Joey, Joi, Tanya, Jolin, Eason, Beyond and Janice to join us for the evening.
Kui Hiong left halfway and Chan came to join us. Thats when Chen Bai Qiang and Theresa came to life. Of cos, the most enjoyable part was singing songs like 'Huo Yuan Jia', 'Ben Xiao Hai' and 'Dui Mian De Nv Hai Kan Guo Lai' cos these songs involved everyone.
The bill was $76.80 to be divided by 6 pple.
8.30pm-10pm
Went to Fish & Co for dinner. Shared a Seafood Platter for 2 ($34.90) with Jason. I must say the serving size was really humongous. Especially Chan's fried fish wif rice. Nobody could finish thier food. Haha.
Hei ordered the same platter as us and she shared with Li Chia.They were so fast at first-it took them the time of me & Jason to eat a few calamari and fries, to finish almost all the 10-12 prawns. But it seems like slow and steady still win the race cos eventually Jason & I ate more than them lor. Haha. But we were all lazy to move after our meal.
The total bill was $115.50 to be shared among 5 pple.
10pm-11pm
We spent this hour walking around Shaw and Cineleisure looking for the perfect movie at the perfect timing. but there was none. So we ended up taking Neoprints. The 4 of us were quite like idiots cos we didnt really noe how to operate the machine. But thou messy, the outcome was still quite alright. It was a really hot hour as we were all perspiring after taking the Neoprints. Haha.
11.10pm-12am
We sat down at McDonalds near DFS to chat and drink Green Tea cos we were all tired and hot after the ups and downs. Especially me, cos my hp batt was flat and I was quite flustered. 2nd sis forgot to bring her keys and she had to contact me so that I could pass her the keys. But my hp batt was so flat that I had to give her Jason's hp no. Had a nice great chat abt work, life, names, fashion, etc before heading home in Jason's car.
12.30am
Finally reached home. =)
What a great day I've had!